Nov 4, 2009

Angel of my Desire!!!

She came like a blizzard,
Got my heart to freeze
she laid a bed of roses
Then settled like a breeze.

With a picture in her hand,
Over the flower bed she walked
When she reached my heart
On the door of it she knocked

I opened up the door
It was freezing out, to death,
An angel was there standing
She gave me what she hath.

I asked her whence she come from,
She didn’t stay to talk,
She turned around and moved away
Thence she continued her walk.

She disappeared in dark,
Then I looked at what I had,
It was a picture of an angel,
I have never felt so glad.

She had eyes, so beautiful,
It was so expressive and gay,
black like the eternal darkness,
a moonless night in month of may.

Lips were the tender petals of rose
Just out of their bud they bloomed
In a tad of attractive curve
Perfectly they roomed.

A small shiny nose
Perfect symmetric in place,
It was more like a jewel
On her pretty face.

She was so fair and beautiful,So delicate,
could be stained by my words
She was a celestial Angel
Dearest to the almighty, the Gods.

I am such a fool,
I fell in Love with her,
God please don’t punish me,
Please don’t throw me to the LER…

She would be like a flower,
In my garden of Love,
She would never know what pain is,
I would have, all of them tow.

God! give her to me,
I would treasure her like a treasure,
Happiness is what she will have always,
Happiness that even you can’t measure.

Dedicated to the Girl of my Dreams….

No comments: