Nov 7, 2009

Its your choice




"You Had your choice to make but you could have atleast replied"

She was adamant, she was not ready to budge, I messaged her apologising, I was really sorry but she was annoyed... She did not reply... I lost her once and for alll.... She would never be mine any more... Itzzz probably my friendzz who interfered got her pissed off on me... I did not want them to.. but I could not help it... they were just trying to be nice to me... But I should have resisted more...

I, should have spoken to her.. she was so reluctant to speak to me, I could have explained but she was so angry she wouldnt talk to me for sure.... I messed it up and I would never have a second chance for sure... She would never be mine for sure... My dream castle is bulldozed for sure.... I am sad... and am feeling bad... FOR SURE

I should have tried.. tried a little harder.. probably she would have listened.. but now she wont.. Its tooo late... I know and would repent it for life time... she did not accept... she had her own choice but aleast..

"She could have replied"

No comments: