Apr 8, 2009

No Recession for God…….


Just wanted to say Hi,
and let you know I am alive,
I know my presence add to your sorrow,
I would pray to God if I could borrow.

I am helpless and I am so ashamed,
What a situation God has me framed,
I feel guilty, its no fault of my, own,
The pain! I am breaking my head on the stone,

You ignored me and I felt so Bad,
U didn’t reply and it made me sad,
And I wrote this, for you to know,
If I could, I will take all your sorrow.

God’s great and he is there to watch,
Opportunities will come you should be there to catch.
My Dearest friend you need to fight on,
And time will come all your sorrows will be gone.

You are a fighter and I know for sure,
Time is the illness, time is the cure,
God will give you the strength to fight,
As you know every, day is accompanied by night.

When night is gone its dawn you will see,
And then I am sure u will remember me,
And remember as, said by your DAD,
There is indeed no recession for GOD……

No comments: