Apr 9, 2009

I DONT WANNA BE PSYCHO AGAIN.......



Exams are nearing and i am getting toooo scared. I think I am not working enough, but I feel like I am pushning myself too much. Isn't this an Oxymoron but this is what I am feeling. This indicates that I am confused. I am not sure how much is too much and how much is enough. I am not sure whether I should be putting in more efforts to clear with good marks...


I dont aim for the toppings but just wanna clear with some respectable marks.... some good percentage.... Now whats good is a tricky question... It should be something which should make me feel good... it should be something that would please me... something that would make me feel satisfied......


But I think I am going to go Insane by the end of this exams the tension, the obsession, the sleeplessness, the wakefulness, the stress, the tensity, the tautness, the elongation, the expectations, the scare..... all are collectively bogging me......


I believe in God and whatever happened, happens and is going to happen is for the best and as per the willingness of The Almighty. So I am going to take it as it comes to me and not going to push myself too much, I DONT WANNA BE PSYCHO AGAIN..........

No comments: