Apr 26, 2009

Games Life Play......


She was so Ambitious during her university days. She did her MSc in Physics, I think the toughest stream in Science, (I used to Love this subject.... another game that life played but immaterial this time am talking about this Gurl)......she told me " in my specialization i topped den on a project i was sent to kalpakkam i was der fr 2 months in IGCAR i used to b so ambitious den"..... I could feel the regret in her voice..... I could feel how she felt..... a Mglr University Gurl... so ambitious.. I recon she should hav been a scientist by now...... But Life, he has his own role to play.... a big time actor.... a spoilsport...... she added "den i dnt knw wat happend i kind o gv up everyting...... i was lost ven i came to dubai" Imagine a gurl who was so ambitious who wanted to become a scientist, gradually gave up on her ambitions and feeel like she is lost..... imagine the kind of turmoil she is going through in her heart.... talking to her i felt my regrets are nothing when compared to hers.... a duffer like me is in a very good position, I feel so bad for her....

I remembered this other friend of mine a very intellectual guy who lost all his way through when he left Baghubhai (one of the reputed engineering colleges in Mumbai), joined Mithibai science and than left Mithibai and joined my college commerce... he was depressed and on bed for almost a year.....

My Sis another most Intellectual gurl I have known... dont know what went wrong... or maybe i know .... the dreadful arms of depression clenched her brains with its claws and was adamant it would not let go of her... but she fought it out...... brave gurl....

Thats Life Dears..... You wont know which turn is he going to take the next.....You cannot predict... I had been working on my Yearly Budget for Finance and was wondering how easy it is to Budget and Predict our Business future..... Hope Predicting the Future of our Life was as easy..... but as they say "BEGGERS ARE NO CHOOSERS" the most we can do is fight and fight and fight, fight with life, with all his mischievous tricks.... all his plans to de-moralize us..... all his way ward habits.... Be a fighter and a day will come when life will accept defeat and thats when its our turn like "EVERY DOG HAS HIS DAY" its our turn now..... and thats when we can make him dance at the tune of our music.......

" WAITING IN ANTICIPATION FOR THAT DAY TO COME....... FOR MY SELF, AND MY FRIENDS AND MY SIS"............

No comments: