Sep 4, 2011

Revival of Life's Vagabondage...


This is to inform you that I have planned a revival of my Life’s Vagabondage and  I expect it to be more calm, humble, polite, meek carrying forward from here on. I have been a vagabond without any directions, however added responsibilities has enlightened me and I have a direction and a train to catch on the rails of my development in 4D i.e. Financially, Mentally, Physically and Spiritually…..

On this path of my development as a stable, more perfect animal I have rented a nest in the gardens of fantasies and would start building my life from the scratch brick by brick most probably by 10th of this month. My life’s illuminator is going to brighten my life’s eternal well being from 21st of this month and I am eagerly waiting for the D-Day.

On the path of my vagabond life you had been my directors, my inspirations and I owe you gentlemen a part of my life’s blood bottled in a bottle of “elixir of life”.

This is to express my heartfelt gratitude for your kindheartedness and your tolerance towards my waywardly behaviors and I would always be indebted to the bondage of Love that you have flowered me with.

No comments: