Jun 22, 2011

Another One Down....

Today I flunked another driving Test. This was the third one, though I should be sad about it, I ain't. This time I had my Wife by my side encouraging me, Before test she was like:

-- Don't take tension chakkare. Its all gonna be fine. I am praying for you, its for us that you would be taking this test.. dont you worry.. God will always be there with you. Do welll...

After Test she was like:

-- Its Ok muthe... Don't be sad my Chakkarakuttaa... sometimes God, jealous of our love for each other might deliberately test us, we will live up to all the tests that God throws at us and come over it together... God tired of our efforts to pass might pass us at-last. So don't you worry we will fight it together.

These encouraging words worked wonders for me and although I should have been sad is not so sad any more.. I would try again next month first week... and this time GOD will have to pass me...

Thankyou Chakkarey I LOVE YOU.....

No comments: