Jan 28, 2010

New Age Estranged Buddha Friend

This one goes to my friend Siji,


New Age Buddha gets his enlightenment.

Rain on the brain, well; she is the perfect stranger
She’s so strange; you don’t know a single thing about her
Can’t you tell apart the blacks from white; she is so distant like a satellite.
Rebel and a liberator, find a way to charge your Cellulite

Bird has flown away; empty cage is all you got.
She was never meant to stay, empty cage is all you got.
To keep her caged would just delay the spring.
Rebel and a liberator, It’s time to break the rusty cage & run.

Cheers,

Peter


This one goes to my friend Peter.

Estranged Friend

I think my so called friend,
doesn't understand me for sure,
all these days I had been pestering my brian,
to estrange her, No Stranger for me I know.

My dear so called friend,
has estranged me from him in his words,
I used to feel he understands me,
Were all those caring words all frauds.

I had never tried to cage a bird,
My friend you got me all wrong,
spring is what I always sought,
I thought I had your support, so strong.

Cheers

Siji

1 comment:

Brokengurl said...

I truly like this! :)