Jan 21, 2010

High on Crystal Methamphetamine

I am a socially responsible being and my advise to all would be "LOVE LIFE HATE DRUGS"... ....  "DRUGS ARE FOR LOSERZZZ"

“Tinas” got me wild, she had cut through my veins,
I am hallucinating, Somethings creeping in ma brains
I am losing everything I have, “Crystal” she is grave,
I got to start all over again, “Meth” has made me brave,
Stuck in this repeating cycle, starting time and time again,
“Glass” enhanced stamina, I could dance all night without pain,
My senses all gone numb, I am like sinking in quicksand,
“Speed” gave me wings I am flying, I can no more stand,
My visions all blurred off, My hearts palpitating,
With an increased arousal, seeking partner for m@ting,
“Chalk” is destructive; “Crank” is a fucking hell,
“Ice” has had me in deep shit, This DRUG is such a fucking swelllllllllll……

No comments: