Feb 20, 2010

Mourning Week of Valentine….



Grief-stricken was last week,
A Melancholy of Nostalgias,
I woke up remembering her,
In the mirror I looked I saw her,
In the windows I peeped I saw her,
In the dreams I dreamt I saw her,
In the tears I wept I saw her,
In moons phosphorous glow I saw her,
In the brightest of the stars I saw her,
In the breezes silky touch I felt her,
In the dawns first ray I felt her,
In the sweetest of smell I sensed her,
In the farthest of melody I sensed her,
In the music I listened I heard her,
In the morning birds chirrup I heard her,
In the cutest of jeune fille I admired her,
In desperation I yearned for her,
And I slept commemorating her.

Pronounced as z̸hën fē′y'

2 comments:

Unknown said...

dat was very good :)

My website

Anonymous said...

Very beautiful...